We established Prahran Psychology after many years working in the field of forensic psychology. We continue to work in the area for a variety of agencies as well as offering forensic psychology services in Melbourne.
What is forensic psychology?
Forensic psychology applies psychological theory and skills to the understanding and functioning of the legal system.
We work with perpetrators and victims before, during and after they are involved in legal processes and consult to various agencies on psychological matters. Seeing one of our psychologists can provide you with invaluable support during this challenging process.
- Risk of offending assessments.
- Family violence assessments and counselling.
- Pre-sentence reports.
- Treatment progress reports.
- Court – related assessments including pre sentence reports.
- Treatment of specific problem behaviours such as violence or sexual offending
Forensic Assessments Melbourne
The first step is to get into touch with us, call to make an appointment or submit your enquiry via our quick online form: