We provide support encompassing the full range of the psychological spectrum from mental illness (a diagnosable condition) to mental wellness (enhancement of one’s existing life to achieve optimal health and wellbeing).
Amongst the range of services, our practice provides:
- Individual focused psychological counselling.
- Couples counselling
- Treatment of specific disorders
- Counselling across the age spectrum from adolescents to adults.
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Anger Management (Or as we prefer to call it, Emotional Regulation).
- Stress management
- Trauma and abuse counselling
- Life direction, values clarification and strengths discovery
- Overcoming procrastination.
Counselling Psychological & Assessments
- General mental health assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Drug & Alcohol Assessments
- Forensic assessment
All new clients undergo a clinical interview to determine a diagnosis (if applicable) and the most suitable course of treatment. It all starts with a one hour conversation, please contact us to get started.
The first step is to get into touch with us, call to make an appointment or submit your require via our quick online form